![]() |
| While we take breaks we appreciate the beeyouty |
![]() |
| When we get to Melanie's house, all the dogs in the world appear! |
![]() |
| When I looked up from my prayer about some concerns I had, I saw that last verse in Section 9...14 Stand fast in the work wherewith I have called you, and a hair of your head shall not be lost, and you shall be lifted up at the last day. |
![]() |
| the missionary broadcast!! |
![]() |
| (lil shocked and lil confused...idk what to think...'s all goood) |
![]() |
| therapy life |
![]() |
| Things are GREAT in the companionship btw! All good. Laughs. patience. the spirit guiding us. |
![]() |
| lil Margarita who uses a magnifying glass to see... AWW |
![]() |
| Milanesa. You bet I finished my CFA sauce on that! |
![]() |
| Family history activity!!! |
Soooo...we got to work this week...a little bit...just in the evenings. But it's better than nothing!!
From a song Hna Molina wanted me to translate for her:
"Lord, I'm grateful for my life, for my daughters, for my wife, for my headache and my tears, for the joy of all the years, and I, I wanna thank you for everything...and I sing...I'm grateful. Lord, I'm grateful for my life, for thy sacred sacrifice, of my knowledge'" etc...
I just thought of how much I truly love my Savior. How much He did and does...how much He and The Father have taught me. Tonight we got to be taught and to teach this to a few sick people too. "Bring unto me all ye...sick, lame, blind, etc' It's so special how the Lord works. It's humbling!
"And when it seems to, perhaps, that we are totally alone, truly we are blessed by the tender mercies of the Lord and made mighty even unto the power of deliverance." --Elder Bednar I listened to this talk today and had to pause to write it down, remembering yesterday's tender mercies.
The day started off well. I got some unexpected counsel/revelation/answers to my cry the other night asking Heavenly Father about some concerns, but finished by praying fervently for Edith (whose dad passed away that morning), for Joaquin (inactive family) to go to church (he and his mom went after so long of inactivity) and for others. I was answered randomly as I read in Ether when the wicked King repented of all his past sins. It made me think of me.
Last night was filled with some GREAT miracles. It definitely strengthened my testimony of Heavenly Father's hand in this work. I called everyone setting appointments for the week. Johnny, who we haven't seen since New Years and is losing the opportunity to go to church, 'ironically' was going to be over here at 7:00 right when we didn't have an appointment... we wouldn't have to walk anywhere and he was there RIGHT on time! He's not realizing that he's a little 'past feeling', but we got to listen to him and call him to repentance. We went for Carla, ready to kick Satan in the face (he's always attacking when we teach her), but she wasn't there, so we decided to contact the street. I THOUGHT it was a street we'd already contacted recently, but Hna Cazaut said, 'what about the last door? Let's go anyway!' Right as we got there, I realized I'd mistaken that street for another...she was right to listen to inspiration.
I recorded the rest of the week...there were so many miracles!! But now we just have an hour of internet so I can't write them all out. I'll write more next time!
I love you all,
Hermana Moon



















No comments:
Post a Comment