Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Week 63

I forgot to take journal pics...sorrry!!! And we don't have much time. 
I'm so grateful for my companions! 
We're here in San Felipe spending it with my hija Hna Piedrahita and her comp Hna Loveless with a cute picnic and food and such. 

The mission doc called me asking what's up because the church doesn't have any record of my doc visits registered and therefore they think all is fine...uh, nope...so we're sending him all my forms.  The kinesiologist thinks I need a second opinion (rediagnosis?) of what I have because my pains are really weird and don't seem like just tendinitis.
 The doc of the mission says it could be some kind or arthritis stuff.  I imagine I'll be meeting with him soon to get his opinion. yikes!  Two final therapies this week then interviews with prez friday. 
We shall see. 😬

But the miracles proceed!!!!!!!! I can't talk about most but I'll fill you in that Alex and Andrea (the couple about 2 months ago) are really gaining interest again (Satan is backing off...thank yeew) and they READ together the BOM and she's veryyy close to gettting her answer. A golden member accompanied us!! ...it was so so perfect. 

I  also testify so strongly that I know with all my heart, might, mind and strength that the Book of Mormon is TRUE!  I finished it today again. And hey, I know that it's true!!  I thanked Heavenly Father for my testimony of it.  Humbling and humbling to be done, I feel better.
 I loved reading Moroni 7 realizing that we cannot have charity or faith or hope if we're not humble.  Hoping now that I understand a little more how to attain that Christlike love. 

CONGRATS TO MY BELOVED FRIENDS 
ANNIKA CRANDALL and ANDREA RESTREPO  
FOR THEIR MISSION CALLS. 
RUSSIA AHHH! PORTUGAL AHHH!

Pray often, be humble, read the words of Christ, and love God.
Love you all!!!
Hermana Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment