Wednesday, February 15, 2017

"I'm comin' home...I'm comin' home. Tell the world I'm comin' home..."

As depressing and true as the title is, I want to let you all know that it's been quuittte a marvelous, miraculous journey! This week I had interviews with Presidente Videla and we, along with the mission doctor and the kinesiologist, came to the conclusion that there is nothing more we can do in the mission for my broken up body, haha. It's hard to explain all the pains that have come up because even the docs here haven't quite diagnosed it yet, but I sure know that the Lord knows. 
 I love Him so much more every day throughout the increasing trials.  I trust much much more in Him than I did even a few months back, and I know everything will be right in the end!  My 18-month HERMANA MOON'S MISSION PLAN A turned out to be His 15-month HERMANA MOON'S MISSION PLAN A.  It's surreal that possibly tomorrow or Thursday or Friday I'll be leaving Chile and heading back to a life without a special calling such as this!  But like Nephi said, I do not know the meaning of all things, but I do know that God loves His children. SO. MUCH!!  I hope I'll always strive to be the missionary of Christ's church I am privileged to be now.  
Although I DON'T know exaaactly why this has all happened, I aam making a list of '100 things I know' and will share it when I finish! [and the editor will be happy to let her resume her blogging for those 100 things :)].  
Today my amazing Hna lider is buying my souvenirs downtown. If I can just stay a little longer to get it all tomorrow, I'll be excited to share some Chilean shtuff with y'all!  Anyways, today we're going to make the best of it all, see the shenanigans here in downtown Los Andes, and just love all of it! As many pass along cards, Books of Mormon, smiles, handshakes, gospel conversations, baptismal invitations as possible will be happening!

But I'll see you all on the other side of it!

Con mucho mucho mucho amor,
Hermana Moon

UPDATE:  We just received her flight plans...
Friday (YES...in 2 DAYS!) EARLY morning.  
So she'll be speaking in church 
this Sunday, February 19th at 1:00 pm 
2401 Legacy Drive, Plano TX 75023
She would LOVE it if you could come!!

and...A PLETHORA of PICS

A Good Day Begins With a Smile...while taking the mandatory break...































No comments:

Post a Comment