Gratefuls journal:
24 August,
Wednesday--being able to teach Nara fast, but testify
--the German girl, Jeanette
being willing to change, her friend there to listen
--no mean contacts
--the
repeating videos Janera made of us
--he guitar-playing man
--Tahia downloading
pics/Janera videos
--hand-sanitizer
--Emma singing 'Savior, Redeemer' (sniff,
sniff)
--man helping with CR sheets
--jokes in metro
--memes from mom and dad,
‘How’s your knee?’ EAT!”
27
August Sabado Stake Conf—INES GOT BAPTIZED!
28
August—inventory—commitment to work our faith for a miracle!
29 Aug--woke up with good attitude
--gel
worked on my punctured toe, doesn’t hurt so bad
--chocolate bar and almonds
--common expressions, Spanish study
--Luisa little by little accepted message,
Carmen also! Have you prayed? Do
it, ‘OK, I’ll try it.’
--PAINTED FOR
THE 1st TIME in mission!
--Ines’
prayer-sincere, repentant
--video of ‘Heavenly Father Knows me’
--sharing Parker
story with Hna Fredes
--Ines reciting her notes all crazy
--many contacts today!
--cleaned house
27 August, 2016 Today is the day Ines GOT
BAPTIZED! Yesterday was crazy in
her interview—she let me know what she explained in splits with Hna P and
Canete. It was so so sad. Looking at me in the eyes telling me
she doesn’t want me to leave, that her husband isn't kind to her. We and the elders
testified to her the importance of sacrifice and promised her that everything
will BE OKAY. She believed us and
said 'yeah, let’s just do it!' This
morning she was awake and chill, was still sad that Eduardo wasn’t talking to
her, but good. Precious
moments—Lead Kindly Light, “Baptism”, in the bathroom “I’m so happy!”, “I think
all people are good, we’ve had a good time, right?” Called at night, “I’m so happy! I made a rico cake! ‘Do you
know how special you are to me?” Getting back to the house with Ines and Janera we saw a personal
handwritten note from the Jehovah’s Witness, she said, “No, Not now." NOT TODAY SATAN.
Letter:
So Ines was BAPTIZED! It was truly beautiful the experience, and by experience I mean these last few months seeing miracles upon miracles with her every time.... I love her so,so much. She's so happy! We visited her yesterday and she told us about some changes that'll be happening in her life (separating from her husband because he's just horrible to her- we talked to her daughter about it and she thinks it's for the best- from preexisting problems) and her tue conversion to the gospel.
Hna P and I have been passing through some super hard days, but we've determined to work SUPER hard these last two weeks of her training to get her feeling more comfortable to leave her training. We´ve already seen great miracles with the start of the week yesterday. I wish I could explain all of it, but time time time. Ah! where does it go?
Please know that I KNOW that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world, and I know that God loves each one of us.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!
Hermana Moon
![]() |
| Yerko´s first baptism! (he was baptized in February) |
![]() |
We put too much cold water in and it was FREEZING...
|
![]() |
A little dog friend on the micro
|












No comments:
Post a Comment