Hello beautiful people! How y'all doin?! Happy August, I hope you all aren't dying of the heat yet (or freezing, if you're Abigail Blankmeyer). Supposedly it's winter here, but we've had some hot days...they say that's normal to be super ´bipolar, as far as the weather goes. I think all the Plano kids will get that ;)
This week was a little stressful looking at the fruits of our 'ward attack' where we had all the missionaries of San Pablo come to our ward and divide up and visit all the less actives. We were having to finish up the work so we could update the ward list and all that, because the elders told us we had to finish it all by Sunday. We had no idea how we were going to do that because there are literally SO MANY here, but the wonderful Hna Venegas saved the day and helped us organize all of it. Saturday, the elders let us know that we didn't have to finish it by Sunday, so were chillin' now... IT'S ALL GOOD. It's been great here. Super hard, but this new transfer we´re making lots of goals, really throwing out all of our weaknesses and faults and making them strengths. More faith, more prayer, more love, and more courage.
I'm sorry I don't have time to let ya'll know even half of what's happening here! Carla is doing wonderful! We've left Miguel because he's not good at being there when we have appointments. But, we're finding new people and visiting lots of less actives.
Pray that Carla will have an answer to her prayers (if she should get baptized this week or the 14th)!
Thankfuls:
THE TEMPLE!! I had an epiphany thinking of how in the temple we get to represent other people and complete their work for them. I realized that, as missionaries, we literally get to represent JESUS CHRIST. I get to hold his name on my HEART. And I feel so humbly blessed.
The District videos (I cry so much)
AND MORE!! I GOTTA GO, BUT I challege you all to pray with faith this week. It makes a huge difference. Pray for something, and then go out and do all you can to make that happen and show the Lord you're worthy of those blessings!
Chao!
Oh and mom, the duet was awesome. We practiced a handful of times together, but our voices blend perfectly, so it was great. Random...it has cost me a lot to say 'Rodrigo', but man, I got it DOWN.
![]() |
| last district mtg of transfer! |
![]() |
| Hna Fraiser!! From Mesa |
![]() |
| We got Uno and we played extreme Uno for FHE with Pepes fam. They all loved it! |
![]() |
| Remember M_ and S_? WELL LOOK!! The one next to HNA is M_, a less active of many years and SHE CAAAAMMME! We always have tender experiences with her and S_. We have an FHE tomorrow with them. |
![]() |
| I'm horrible w selfies and cut off A_ , but look! SHE and CLARA came to church! It was wonderful. |
![]() |
| Los Valles Choir 2016 Maryon, a really happy person, I promise! |
![]() |
| Also, oh my goodness, SARYN... HEEY YOU! Guess what??!! I like sushi! The cooked stuff, not the raw suff. IT'S DELISH. And that was our PDAY. |

















No comments:
Post a Comment