Recording:
ARGH...I Have No Purpose. I need to record this moment. This the end of this day April 21 (sphat...spits her toothpaste in the sink...that's how we feel about it!)...M_ was going to have his entrevista bautismal, and he was gonna pass with flying colors, but then he didn't show up. The Elders called us later and said that they are with him, but they told us to not come to the church, which usually you need to, and we didn't know why. And then we visited with M_ while we waited for the call of what happened with him. And she just talks forever and ever and ever about things that DON'T matter...UGH, and we talked about paciencia, and no tango paciencia por ella. And after, we found out that Marcos has been lying the whole time. He's been on drugs, he's smoking marijuana, and another one, a hard drug, which is worse than heroine, we've heard. I kinda doubt that...but anyways. Aye, And so, he cannot be baptized for at least like, say, 2 months, cuz it's an addiction, obviously. He's been doing it every day. And he was drunk during his interview. SOOO, that happened. And then we planned a beautiful Noche de Hogar (FHE) with R_and N_. They were going to have P_,which was a miracle of last week that we found him...HE's on drugs. And from the beginning we talked to him, he was an old investigator from 6 years ago when he was 15, now he's 21. And we found him and from the beginning, he said no, I don't want anything of this, thank you, but nope, I don't want your religion. But then we talked to him about his life in his door. He talked about, well, we asked him if he was happy, and he said, 'no, I'm not happy in my life'. and he said himself, 'I spoke to forget about my life', and all these things. Oh my gosh, I almost cried, it was horrible. And we said, we understand, we've seen this before. And he let us in, and by the end of our visit, he wanted to change, he wanted to do a lot of things...I don't know, it was just a complete change. So we invited him. And we passed by to pick him up. And he was not there, so that was sad. Then we made gallina de ahi (spicy chicken woman?). We're so tiiiiiiiirrreed! It was a horrible day. From the beginning of the day, it was supposed to be such a good day. Ah, and the Noche de Hogar, we had it all planned out, it was gonna be soooo spiritual, and so niiiice. Talking about the spirit, how we receive answer to their questions, because they're gonna get baptized...Bueno, R_ is not sure, sure yet. And then S_ shows up, who's like a family member of theirs, she's a ministertiva, and she just ruins everything by making a lot of jokes that aren't funny and they're mean, and I just hate her sometimes. No, I don't hate her...I just wish she could understand! Ugh, it was so good, we played music, instrumental music, and we were talking about, just imagine yourself in the spirit world, waiting to come down, and then you're gonna leave your Father, and you'll be lost in this life without His guidance. But, oh wait, we have the spirit. And she was like, 'Oh I'm almost gonna cryyy (in a mocking way)'. And I'm like, great, this is the time that we don't TALK, we just listen. 'Are we supposed to talk? Orr..?' oh my goodness. and now we talk about the spirit, and she's like, 'So, what's the spirit?' (mocking again). Omgosh, that's what we're saying right NOOOOW! It was so funny, and we didn't get to play the game we planned, and we spent like 3 hours there and we like just ate the whole time or were preparing the food. And then we left the house and we saw this one flaite (gangster, like we see him pretty much every day and he's like 'hiiii, how are youuuu' in a creepy voice). We saw him after that and then we passed another group of flaites, and one as we leaving, as we passed by, said 'HI!' and I just cheerily responded, 'Hello!' And another one, this is the first time I'ver ever heard this...dijo, 'HOT, HOT!" We were just so tired and laughing so hysterically about how horrible this day was that we just busted out laughing. So that was the day. That was today. And as we always say at the end of things that we just want to be done...'AMEN, y AMEN!' ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment