Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Week 24

I told Kayla she could save her week's stories to share with us during our Mother's Day call, so this week's blog is a little skimpy.

Intercambios with Hna Ferrin was EXCELLENT. Many miracles that day...including making PB cookies from sugar, pb, and an egg (added oatmeal because we´re healthy like that... HAHA...jk).
Our afternoon en la casa. They're putting gates around our doors because sisters have been robbed here before, so we had to sit in the house all day to make sure all is secure. I read a chapter in Jesus the Christ! And we made a delish combo of American and Colombian food.  HNA and the worker who tried the food said I'm an excellent cook. WHO KNEW!


One morning, double take, WHAT? beautiful. 
A zone activity searching for the less actives in an area. Member power! 
I'm changing my purification list to Lista de Fé (faith list). I thought of this one morning studying purification and decided to change the idea to, 'what am I going to do differently' vs 'what am I going to completely stop doing?'  It's hard! Dad's quote from Elder Robinson 'Avoid It!' confirmed to me that this is a good decision, haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment