Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Week 25: HAPPY CAMBIOS!

Welp, just to let y'all know, my mom is the actual best.  NO CHISTE [joke].  ALL MOMS ARE THE BEST, BUT  I LOVE MINE MORE!!  Just kidding.  Okay. The point is, that I loved talking to my family on Mother's Day and now it's back to normal life here in ¨The Valleys."  

I feel bad for not getting to talk to everyone individually during our Skype. And I feel bad for talking longer than we should have.  But I'm so grateful!  I don't cry too much in the mission, surprisingly, but I loved to be able to bear my testimony and FEEL stronger that I know the gospel is true!  And I was hoping we'd have a family prayer, so thanks for doing that for me. 

I've got a new companion here!  Her name is Hermana Macias and SHE TOO IS COLOMBIAN!  
With Hma Lindsay and her new Colombiana companion also!
From Bogota.  My new companion is suuuper chill...cool as a cucumber and she teaches really well and just finished her training! She and I want to work hard, so I think we'll get along just great.  Other than transfers (Presidente called earlier in the week (which always freaks us out a bit) asking Hma Molina how she'd do on a bike...out in the cold campo [country], which kinda freaked her a bit) and seeing some of the best leaders go home this week, all is well.  This area has got a ton of potential, a lot of people needing the gospel, so I'm excited and trusting that Heavenly Father's going to get us through it and touch the people here.  I haven't been writing in my journal because we've been super busy and tired, so I don't have a ton to say except that I'm happy for change and new experiences. 


I'm reading in The Book of Mormon about the conversion of the father of King Lamoni and these missionaries and these thousands of people.  I hope to be able to work as these BOSS missionaries did a jillion years ago.  

I love you all and love hearing from you all!  Don´t forget to do the small and simple things. We don't realize how dang blessed we all are. Make it Thanksgiving every day!   

And BDAY SHOUTOUT TO MAH GURL HERMANA MOLINE. I love her forever.  

I love you all so so much. (tear) And I know grandpa's smilin' down on us here, too! 

 CHAO!  



No comments:

Post a Comment