correct mailing address is:
Hermana Kayla Moon
Misión Chile Santiago Norte
Maria Graham 312, 8420164 Recoleta
Region Metropolitana Santiago
Chile
I'm not THAT crazy about Harry Potter, but the translation of Feliz Navidad is Happy Christmas, and I was feelin' that today. I'm also very happy to let you all know that I will NOT be coming home...
Ever!!
Just kidding, but I just got off the phone with Hermana Videla and she's revised my form and said that all is well in Zion,
I can finish my mission if I'm willing to...
and I said yes! Yes!! YES!!!
So I feel great!
Happy are we!
This past week we were at home resting and it was really good to take it easy (maybe a little too easy at one point...)
because it was so dang hot,
![]() |
| oops hermana it's really hot, oops I sprayed you a lil bit |
![]() |
| welp, maybe a lot a bit! |
![]() |
| and we stayed on that pavement patch for the afternoon, soaking wet, practicing contacting!! |
![]() |
| day 3 of sick hermana :( |
![]() |
| calling calling to cancel appts |
but I just hit the books the rest of the time, studied, prayed, analyzed, goaled it up, and I truly feel rejuvenated.
![]() |
cuz pollo sin [without] CFA sauce just isn't okay, right?
Why, of course!... we're a tad obsessed :D
|
Also, good news is that we will have up to an hour of SKYPE TIIIIMEEEEEE, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. It's crazy to think that we'll be skyping again, time flies by so fast!
So far, we have no plans for Christmas, so pray that we'll have opportunities to teach and LIGHTTHEWORLD.
We've quickly put together a spiritual Christmas program like we do in Plano with the choir, narrator and scriptures...we're excited to give the ward a good Christmas Sacrament meeting.
Yesterday BOTH of our Hnas Lideres came to our area to spend the day with us to get caught up on the work, and I spent time with Hna Fraizer! She's wonderful.
![]() |
| 10PM and my companion's been out for 2 hours, meanwhile I've got revelation bombs exploding |
![]() |
![]() |
| Hermana Cazut is wonderful too, and it's actually her birthday today! We celebrated this morning with balloons and german pancakes that Hna Neilson made. |
![]() |
| 27 years old... ahh!!!! |
![]() |
| SHWARMA. Really good Indian food for Pday |
I'd felt for a few weeks now that we should contact this one street but we've never made/had time to go over there with patience and knock doors, but yesterday with 4 Hnas working in our area at the same time, we got to relax a bit and finally contact there. We got to the end of the street after no one answering before and came 2 smiling ladies (daughter and mom) and I whisper/guessed 'they're Evangelicas!' and we got talking and they said all happy that they knew the Elders a loong time ago and that the mom is baptized and etc etc. I'll tell you more in Skype because I don't want to give away all the stories, although there shall be more.
YES, the package arrived!!
![]() |
| one by one, carefully pulling these out :,) sniff sniff |

![]() |
| Waiting, waiting, waiting... |
I feel good. Working harder. Contacting more. Less hesitation. More confidence. And all thanks to whom? Heavenly Father! ...working side by side with me.
Can I say how much I love the LIGHTTHEWORLD video??!! I literally do cry every time! And it's because I love Christ so much. I love this world trying to be a little bit brighter and love when I can be apart of that.
Thank you so so much for all the prayers and thoughts and
DEAR, DEAR SNOWFLAKES with your testimonies!
I treasure them all.
All will be well, Tis the season,
and Happy HAPPY CHRISTMAS to all!
![]() |
| can i take a picture? |
![]() |
| 'MERICA! |
De: Kinesiologos Kinemed San Felipe <kinesanfelipe@kinemed.cl>
Fecha: 19 de diciembre de 2016, 16:11:56 CLST
Para: valvarezv@ldschurch.org
Asunto: Informe Kayla Moon
[Which basically says that she's had progress, but the feet still need to be evaluated again by her doctor, so in response to my question about what's next, she replied]:
Hna V is setting up an appt and we'll see wuzzup...if I can get therapy here in Los Andes or keep in mind to move me maybe to a more flat sector. [But at least the question about coming home is CLOSED! PHEW! Thank you, THANK YOU for your combined faith and prayers in Hermana Kayla's behalf!]


























No comments:
Post a Comment