Sorry about the duplication, but you'll see this every week:
Here's another reminder that the mailing address listed on the blog is NOT correct. Unfortunately, we can't access the profile to change it. Her correct mailing address is:
Hermana Kayla Moon
Misión Chile Santiago Norte
Maria Graham 312, 8420164 Recoleta
Region Metropolitana Santiago
Chile
In Santiago today I had my appointment and the doc confirmed that I DO have plantar fasciitis and also tendinitis on my wrist, knees, and also maybe my pelvis-leg area. And all this because I have hyperextension in all my body. HMMMM who KNEW! COOOL! The solution is to take it easier on the bike and such, buy shoes that give good good support (HNA V says that Sketchers are the best. I already bought them and they're great!), plus a heel silicone insert, 10 therapies with a kinisiologist 3 times a week, taping on the tendons, and meds for inflammation. Crazy crazy! But hey, I think were all happy to know there' s a solution! So that's what's up with the negative things happening. The good is that.... welp. It's no longer pday anymore, but Prez gave us permission to write! and My comp isn't sick so much anymore.
AND what happened after the doctor...all of a sudden I was getting a TON of hunger pains and it was really really bothering me...like kinda weird! We went straight to get a little something, but I still felt horrible. We went around the city looking for all my meds, shoes, and such and still I felt weak and about to explode. We were waiting for the bus to Los Andes and the hunger was increasing. I was thinking, oh my gosh I need something before I get on the bus, but there's no time or energy to go get it! So, I will just sleep on the bus and hopefully it won't hurt too badly. Well...I looked up from my discouragement while waiting and there was a girl who was selling food (I was seriously having a prayer in my heart that someone would be selling something cheap but filling because I only had mil). I asked her what it was, and up pulls her friend on a cute bike speaking in English describing what it was. 'Rice weeth tomaytow, eez Italian food!' SWWEEET how much? mil. I'll take it!!
I was so incredibly thankful for this little cajita of Italian food. On the bus, while praying to bless it, I cried, thanking Heavenly Father for this miracle! Now back in Los Andes, at this moment, I'm still hungry, but the pains went away and anyways, I'm soooo happy to be able to talk to you all! I've desperately needed family...love these days. I give so much thanks to Heavenly Father for a loving and wise family (and friends, S/O to y'all. Like Tanner said, I.am.so.blessed.
'And when they were about to turn back, the lord strengthened them to conquer their enemies' ROUGHLY quoted from Alma 26.
Hermana Moon
[So, it's been a little rough for our Hermana Kayla...could y'all please include her in your prayers?...yah, Satan needs to BACK OFF, right??!! With all the investigators progressing toward baptism dates this month, I know he's working extra hard on her companionship physically and emotionally. Kayla wrote this to me and Mark, but it's all she could send this week...Some stuff will stay private, but life in the mission can be HARD...no need to sugar coat it, right? It's hard for us to not be able to help, except with words of encouragement. If you're able...join the Christmas Snowflake Project event I created on FB to help cheer her up! I'll be mailing them to her just after Thanksgiving. Let me know if you'd like an invite (epmoon1@gmail.com). You're awesome friends!! We love you!]
No comments:
Post a Comment