WELL IT CAME, SURE DID!
The anticipation was a lot, but mom and dad, boys and girls,
I have been transferred.
I finished my training, and I´m feeelin' good!
When I knew I was getting transfered and that Hermana Jesus would be training again,
I was super happy! But, to be honest, about 5 minutes afterward, I just forgot how to talk or think for about the next 2 days until transfers. HA! But I'm recovering, no worries.
I was super happy! But, to be honest, about 5 minutes afterward, I just forgot how to talk or think for about the next 2 days until transfers. HA! But I'm recovering, no worries.
Just kidding, but it WAS kind of like that: AHHH, I need to pack! AHH, I need to say goodbye to everyone! AHHH, I need to do lots of things...and I just had a big fat headache...still do, so I'm drinking a lot of water and rambling...but IT'S OKAY.
I've got a good feeling that this is going to be a great, GREAT 6 weeks!
I've got a good feeling that this is going to be a great, GREAT 6 weeks!
![]() |
| Hasta Luego a Quilicura! Te Quiero mucho! |
Ope, I bet y'all are wondering to where and with whom was I transferred.
And I will tell you in just a moment.
And I will tell you in just a moment.
Just kidding. Now! OKAY!
So I am currently on the edge of the mission in San Pablo,
the area Los Valles 2 with SARYN MOLINE,
Things I like about my companion so far:
she's from Colombia
she's joyful
her laugh is super contagious, especially in lessons, and I LOVE IT
she wants to learn English and it's fun learning with her
she likes running in the morning
she wants to be EXCELLENT
and she's a great companion (smiley face)
Things I like about my area:
IT'S THE BOMB!
Maybe it's just because I've had one day here and everyone told me that it's ¨BACISIMO,
but I'm loving it.
It's small
Good people!
The metro is cooool, its like flyin' in the sky.
THE FERIA (outdoor market) is on PDAY AND IT'S HUUUGE. There was a man playing the, oh no... I forgot what it's called. It's not the bagpipes. it's electric. But anyways, he was our entertainment as he followed us for about 20 mins. And I bought watermelon flavored nuts and they're surprisingly delish. And 2 lbs of straawberries for bout a dollar. WOOOOH. Oh, and steak on a stick.
I'm so pumped for General Conference and hope you all are too! There was a Haitian man yelling at us for 20 minutes how there are about 4000 prophets on the Earth today and there's no way there is only one...I KNOW that indeed there is a true and real mouthpiece of the Lord on the Earth today to direct us and he and all of the Apostles are speaking THIS WEEKEND. I invite you all to listen with questions in mind, and write down what the Spirit speaks to YOU! I promise these next 6 months before our next conference will be a time of growth IF you remember the counsel you've received. I learned a lot a lot from my training...mostly to be humble and have charity. And also, that Heavenly Father ALWAYS wants to help us, but it takes our trust in Him to receive His message. I love muh life, I love learning, I love being a missionary, I love the gospel, and I LOVE y'all! Hermana Kayla Moon |











No comments:
Post a Comment