Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Week 16



So we were giving a lesson outside for our new Colombian friend and this cat kept trying to go in his house. He really just didn't want the cat, so because it was freezing outside, we took it with us to take it to a nicer place and it ended up running in our house.  We ran it out, no worries, but then I felt bad for it, so I gave it my tuna from my emergency backpack because, eew, tuna...and, yeah!  Needless to say,  I need to buy more tuna!  Ten minutes later we realized we should move the tuna so we wouldn't end up with 5 cats on our doorstep!!



This is the most sketchy part of our area. And this is Paulina's door. Always knocking on it. waiting. calling her. knocking more. leaving a note.  Pray for Paulina. She's going through some tough stuff and can never wake up Sunday mornings. 

We had lots of time early before church, so we tried to take a photo but it didn't turn out really well... but I think it's still cool.
PDAY!...the awaited temple day... yessss!!!! 
...and look who I found!  The one and only Hermana Lindsay!        I love her, I love her!
and my companion. I love Hermana Jesus. 

the mall (where I'm at now)
and La Pucura (where all the scary drunks are)


Hello all! This weeek, this week. I've just got a few little points to spew out-


We're finding more and more less actives with cool stories...not really, but I like less actives. All they need is a little push, love, and answers. 


I LOVE those lessons where people just GET IT.  It's the most amazing thing! It's like the veil between the heavens and the earth is so thin and they're just remembering everything they knew before they came to this life...
and you're there to witness it!! 

Progress with Sara the less active that contacted us in the street is going great. We're teaching her daughter and at the end of the lesson her husband came home from work.  We all talked about their goals and realized that they're just SO good and will be working super hard to get the gospel back in their life.

AND...Things I KNOW??... God lives! Jesus IS the Christ!!  There is good in every day,  life is only easier with God, the earth is not our home, and I love cats...and colder weather... and the temple! 

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment