Monday, January 11, 2016

Week 8: And this is what happened..:(

Elaine:  short post today...she was trying to send audio recordings (K: 'it was about progress with paulina but ah ive got 10 mins and rtrying to upload pics of my journal and things') and pics...without success, then ran out of time...boo!  I'm sure she was very bummed...so pray for her to not feel bad.
One short recording came through (but I haven't figured out how to post audio recordings yet...any tips would be appreciated):  'Necessito ser obedientes y dormir pero, TODAY WAS SO AWESOME!! (yes, she was fierce when she recorded that!), And I need to say it now because I have so much animo...it was a great day, and yeah, um, I will write about it, later. But, I LOVE BEING A MISSSIONNNNAAAARRYYYY! Ok, good night!'

Kayla:
A Ver! This week I was ready for pday because it's been super long, because Ive had a little bit of a whirlwind of emotions! But i see myself changing every day. My prayers, phrases I use, love for everyone increasing, laughs with my companion.... its all getting better, or at least my perspective is broadening. 

Tuesday. Were trying to get the members more involved so we placed a BOm to a member fam to share! encourage all of you to do pray for missioanary opportunities! FHE, fast, invite invite morning noon and night!

Wednesday....oh no im out of time! Ok quickly from Elder Holland conf in chile.. el evangelio es lo MAS importante cosa a mi vida PUNTO. dont live less than your priviledges allow! the truth of the gospel is PRECIOUS. Nefi ch 8 I shared at a lunch appointment this week how the angel said to nefi several times Look! and he looked. and he SAW. How many times do we see the goodness of things and blessings and even miracles, but dont truly see it? Dont take for granted what you have. ive been praying that my eyes will be opened mroe and more to what the Lord has to show me. HAve a great week everyone! im happy! theres somehting amazing in every day here and the mission and for all of you if you just see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment