![]() |
| TeeHee |
![]() |
| Juani, Williams, Felipe |
![]() |
| the owners of the house aww |
![]() |
| Hna Milluhual always giving us lunch aww |
![]() |
| the crazy peruvians!!! hilarious. great food. always suporting the ward. Fam Colfer |
![]() |
| Yerko!! |
![]() |
| Hna Cancino-- Wednesday lunches! she's a fighter. |
![]() |
| Angel. only member of her fam. amazing. |
![]() |
| Javiera granddaughter of hna milluhual always saying HOLA HERMANITA. invites her friends to church. Fernanda was a reference from her |
![]() |
| HNA LINDERMAN is precious HAHAHAHA. Always smiling and laughing and I just laugh even when I don't understand her. her gdaughter has the softest hair EVER |
![]() |
| Hna Nelly. Has fought cancer. we visit her spouse bc he's less active and he was reactivating. she gets mad if we don't let her know if we need lunch AW |
![]() |
| LIZBET! she's reactivating. recently found out that she has cancer. she's so good. she dreamed of Margarita before they met |
![]() |
| the mural on the way to house..... |
![]() |
| last night together. |
![]() |
Maria approves :)
Dad replied: Your “Moon Light” can outshine any Saint’s light any day or night, Kayla.
|
oh my goodness, you're right, I AM busy! I just want to tell you EVERYTHING that's happened and I forgot to take pics of my journal and I also have a recording to send, but I'll try to summarize all now.
First of all, I have been transferred to mas o menos my dream area, LOS ANDES!!!!!!! with the hija of HNA LINDSAY! and HERMANA LINDSAY is with MY hija in Los Valles, WHHHHHHHHHHHHHAT!!!!!! Haha we were shocked as you can tell. It's super cool that we get to know each other's companions and sectors and converts, and it's AWESOME. She was wanting to go to the city, I was wanting to go to the country on bike and our dreams have come true ;). I think I said it so much that, (naaaah, it's too good to be true, I won't go to Los Andes!) that Heavenly Father was like 'well alright, because you didn't ask me, I'll give you this one'. I love being on bike, I love the people so far, and it's going to be great. Hna Ortiz is confident, smiles while she teaches, and she has a funny personality. She's from Ecuador! She says 'mande?' like Spencer did in his mission. And I feel like a baby learning another sector again. We get along. She just finished her training! But I trust her to lead me well here. So far, we've laughed a lot. I think Hna Piedrahita taught me that, that I need to just laugh always and RELAX. and I'm so grateful.
Yesterday we finished the night outside freezing with Eduardo (his mom wasn't home so we had to teach outside) and his grandma had passed away, so it was a bummer at first that we wanted to invite him to be baptized. But the Spirit said, TEACH THE PLAN OF SALVATION! So we started, and he talks a ton, haha, so we had to steer him a little bit to focus, but he's awesome! Was mad at
God for a long time but is just now learning to love him again and is really pleased with what he's feeling. Btw he's 21. I knew that (even though it was getting late) we HAD to invite him to be baptized, And all of it flowed. The Spirit was there, and he asked us... 'and how much time will it take to prepare me?' Me: LOL, welp 'how about we prepare for the 16 oct?' Him: 'my birthday is on the 29th', me: LOL 'welp mine is on the 16th, so were going to have to celebrate!' Anyways, we started off the transfer and week very well!
We visited Jonny who just got baptized on sunday and he reminds me of Ines, hahah. He doesn't have half of his leg from a bike accident. Left smoking and drinking and now he will be confirmed on Sunday. We visited a member who's a viejita who doesn't hear well so it was hilarious having to literally YELL to teach her and her daughter. "EN EL NOMBRE DE JESUCRISTO, AMEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!"
We took a recent convert to the clinic and turns out she has bronchitis. She's hilarious. She was getting nervous bc the doctor said that she needed to be hospitalized for the next hour and the doc looked at her all serious to calm her down and said ,'NOBODY'S GONNA DIE TODAY'. We were hanging out with her and asked her if she wanted to take a pic and she said, 'YES, I JUST LOOOOVE PICTURES' [see pictures at the beginning and end]. The next hour we kept telling her that she's got to close her eyes and sleep and she's complaining that she's missing her show at home.
Today we went to (the translation is like this) go up a hill or hike a mountain. 'Where we goin, which direction!' Hermana Macias.. 'to the virgin, to the virgin!' It's so interesting... Literally it's a common activity here to subir hasta la virgen, or in other words hike to Maria. At the top we ate cookies they had left over, talked about our goals for this transfer and what we've learned in the mission, and Hna Nielson and I discussed how we know we're in the last days with what's happening with the USA now...
I'm so happy to be able to be back with HNA MACIAS in my district and catch up with her. So happy to be able to be with so many Hnas here. It's going to be way fun.
I cried like a baby in our last FHE with the Fam Venegas and Yerko, talking about what I liked about my companion (Hna Piedrahita)... She was always lifting me up, always making me laugh, and really grew to be so great. We got super tight .. It was beautiful.
I will send my journal and recordings next week, but until then, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY OF CHILE, and happy 10 months to me! It's going to be great.
PS CONGRATS TO MY SIS JANENE, shes gonna have another child... how beautiful!
I love you family and friends!
Hermana Moon
























No comments:
Post a Comment